Digital Arts Guild - Maya Fluids - Rocket with Aaron F. Ross
English | 01:01:22 | MP4 | 1280x720 | 502 MB
Maya’s dynamics tools for the visual effects artist are some of the best in the business. This Maya video tutorial examines two Maya features that are commonly used in the industry: Particles and Fluids. First we use particles to generate a starfield background, building on our knowledge from the Magic Wand tutorial. Then we launch into 3D Fluids to create the effect of rocket exhaust.
- Customize Particle and Emitter attributes
- Create a 3D Fluid Container with a Fluid Emitter
- Adjust parameters in real time with Interactive Playback
- Control fluid dynamic attributes such as Dissipation and Temperature
- Direct Incandescence, Opacity, and other shading properties
- Set Initial State and create a Fluid nCache
- Animate the Fluid Container in a hierarchy
Mirror FileSonic :
Mirror Uploading :
Mirror UploadStation :
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.