- Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery
- Difficulty: Intermediate - Advanced
- Format: 49 Minute Screencast
Just because some techniques don’t work in decade old browsers doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t be learning everything you can! Stay on the cutting edge, as we use everything from CSS shadows and animations, to HTML 5 mark-up and local storage, to utilizing jQuery to work with the Picasa API. We’ll also take advantage of the excellent jQuery library, and review some best practices when coding.
You’ll Learn about:
- HTML5 Mark-up that you can use in all your projects today
- CSS transitions and shadows
- Making IE understand HTML5 mark-up
- Working with the Picasa API, combined with jQuery’s $.getJSON
- Best practices when coding
- How to take advantage of features in the yet to be released Firefox 3.7
- Drag and Drop with jQuery UI
- And plenty more in this in depth video tutorial
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.