Unified Color 32 Float v2 for Adobe Photoshop (Win32/Win64) Photoshop Plug-in | 29 MB
Release Date: Dec 11, 2011 | Homepage: www.unifiedcolor.com/32-float
Interface Language: Multilingual (incl. russian) Platform: Win XP, Vista, 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Provides unprecedented 32-bit image editing tools for Photoshop via filter plug-in.
- Compatible with Photoshop CS3, CS4 & CS5.
- Full support for 64-bit computing architecture (x64) on Mac and Windows.
- Enables local HDR editing on 32-bit images via layer masks prior to tone mapping or return tone mapped images to 16 or 8-bit to Photoshop.
- Accepts 8, 16 & 32-bit RGB images as input from any source in Photoshop.
- HDR image brightness histogram with visible range indicator and digital readout for RGB and Bch values.
- Based on Unified Color's patented Beyond RGB color model, allowing for tonal adjustments without color shifts or halos.
- Adjust HDR tonal range with Brightness/Contrast, Local Contrast, Shadow/Highlight and Veiling Glare correction tools.
- Adjust HDR color with White Balance, Saturation and Selective Color Tuning Controls.
- Best of class halo reduction algorithms.
- Perform Sharpening and Noise Reduction on 32-bit Images.
- Single click Dynamic Range Mapping tool.
- Save favorite settings as presets.
- Save favorite processing steps as recipes to apply to other images.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Adobe Photoshop: Requires CS3, CS4 or CS5 (Note: 32 Float will not work with Photoshop Elements).
- CPU: Dual-core 2.0GHz minimum; quad-core, 2.8GHz is recommended for best performance.
- RAM: 2GB minimum, recommend 4GB.
- Video: Recommend 128M video memory minimum.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.