Designed for the intermediate level 3ds max user, this training video will help you learn how to use polygonal and sub-divisional modeling tools to create a fully articulated human 3D model. Follow along as each body part is created, matched, attached and refined.
* 16 hours of Quicktime™ Movies with audio
* Suitable for intermediate 3ds max users (advise that you have a basic understanding of 3ds max before beginning)
* High resolution 1024x768 captures
* Movies created using 3ds max 6 (Users can acomplish this tutorial using 3ds max4 upwards.)
* Produced by Jim Lammers, co-author of the best-selling Maya Fundamentals books
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.