Mark Beckner, "BizTalk 2013 EDI for Supply Chain Management: Working with Invoices, Purchase Orders and Related Document Types"
2013 | ISBN-10: 1430263431 | 81 pages | PDF | 3 MB
Building a successful supply chain processing EDI implementation in BizTalk Server can be complex. Decisions must be made around how to extract and publish data, how to map to the various EDI standards, and how to appropriately batch and deliver data. If architected properly, your BizTalk solution can be highly efficient, simple, and something that can be managed and extended for years to come.
The topics in this book include building complete inbound and outbound solutions for 810, 845, and 850 EDI document types, which will lay the groundwork for any document type you may be implementing. In addition, topics on how to set up FTP, SFTP, and AS2 protocols for document exchange, working with 997/999 acknowledgements, and creating custom applications for archiving and monitoring data are included. Covering mapping, architectural patterns, orchestrations, trading partner configurations, AS2, SFTP, FTP, usage of role links, and data routing, you will find that BizTalk 2013 EDI for Supply Chain Management gives you the detail and knowledge needed for success with your own implementations.
What you’ll learn
1. Successfully create professional, industry-standard and compliant implementations
2. Build fully operational inbound and outbound processes using AS2, SFTP, and FTP
3. Integrate with SQL Server, .NET Libraries, and other platforms and technologies
4. Develop maps, schemas, orchestrations and configure encrypted file delivery
5. Configure role links to allow for shipment of outbound data to multiple parties
Who this book is for
BizTalk Developers, technical architects, and executives of manufacturing or supply companies looking to implement EDI on BizTalk