About This Book
• Learn 5 Single Board Computer
• Build interactive electronic devices using the Arduino
• Learn about web page, touch sensor, Bluetooth, and infrared controls
• A project-based guide to create smartly interactive electronic devices with the 5 single Board Computer
Discover What 99% Of The People Don’t Know About Mastering The Innovative Raspberry Pi3!
• This is not a simple guide, this is a comprehensive walkthrough that will turn you from Raspberry Pi3 noob to Raspberry Pi3
• You have certainly heard about
• the cutting-edge microcomputer called Raspberry Pi3.
• It’s that small yet extremely versatile piece of technology that is threatening to replace your old bulky PC.
• The Pi3 is the latest greatest addition to the Raspberry series and is here to revolutionize the way you perceive computing
once and for all.
Who This Book Is For
This book is intended for those who want to learn about electronics and coding by building amazing devices and gadgets with Arduino. If you are an experienced developer who understands the basics of electronics, then you can quickly learn how to build smart devices using Arduino. The only experience needed is a desire to learn about electronics, circuit breadboarding, and coding.
What You Will Learn
• Understand Arduino hardware fundamentals
• Set up the software, power up your Arduino, and start uploading sketches
• Learn C language basics
• Add functions, arrays, and strings to your sketches
• Program Arduino’s digital and analog inputs and outputs
• Use functions from the standard Arduino library
• Write sketches that can store data
• Interface with displays, including OLEDs and LCDs
• Connect to the Internet and configure Arduino as a Web server
• Develop interesting programs for the Internet of Things
• Write your own Arduino libraries and use object-oriented programming methods
• Add SD and wave-file libraries to your Arduino code
• Get to grips with SD card SPI communications
• Interface an IR detection circuit to Arduino
• Wire an OLED LCD to Arduino
• Install the Nordic nRF8001 Bluetooth Low Energy code to Arduino
• Connect Arduino to a virtual server (Breakout.js)
• Wire a small DC motor driver to Arduino with a transistor and diode circuit
About This Book
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.