Chris Jackson, "Flash + After Effects, Second Edition: Add Broadcast Features to Your Flash Designs"
Focal Press | ISBN: 0240813510 | 2010 | 312 pages | PDF | 124.4 MB
Flash Designers: push Flash to the next level with After Effects' robust toolset. CS5 delivers more complete integration of these two powerhouse applications-so you can expand your multimedia horizons. Flash + After Effects gives you a working understanding of the AE toolset and professional techniques that raise the design bar for web, HD broadcast, or CD/DVD delivery. The companion web site contains project media for hands-on practice of essential production skills, including:
* Working with live video in Flash and the After Effects timeline
* Using alpha channels for keying and enhancing interactivity
* Integrating new CS5 features including the Roto Brush and Code Snippets
* Exporting layered After Effects compositions for Flash
* Building interactive 3D environments with video, cameras, and lights
* Enhancing character animation using IK and Puppet Tools
* Exporting video in HD and for the Web
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.