2011 | ENG | 2.55 GB REUPLOADED!
An updated version of the professional program for processing uncompressed video formats in SD, HD, HDV, DV, MPEG-2 and MPEG-1 real-time, before which the whole set of advanced tools to work with unlimited number of layers that contain audio, video, data or effects.
About Canopus Company, Ltd
Company Canopus Company, Ltd., Founded in 1983 in Japan, develops and manufactures systems for processing and video editing, aimed at the global computer market. Software products and solutions combine original ideas and the most advanced technology to ensure superior performance, functionality and reliability.
The main specialization of the company - video editing systems DV-format. Well established products such as DV-Rex M1 (for the professional challenges and corporate studios) and a series DV-Raptor/Ezdv - for video enthusiasts and home video editing. In addition to a wide range of retail products Canopus provides flexible solutions for a variety of OEM-tasks, including producing products for specific requirements, licenses drivers, software and hardware components / circuits ...
About Grass Valley Canopus Edius
Key features of Grass Valley Canopus Edius:
- Installation of real-time HD / SD formats, including DV, HDV, AVCHD, MPEG-2, Windows Media and QuickTime.
- A flexible user interface, an unlimited number of tracks for video, audio, titling.
- Editing and converting real-time HD / SD formats (16:9 and 4:3)
- Editing and converting real-time video with different frame rates 60i, 50i and 24p
- Editing and converting real-time video with different resolution of 1440x1080, 1280x720 and 720x480
- HD / SD effects, keyers, transitions and titles in real time
- Output video to DV in real time straight from the timeline
- Fast export HDV
- Coding of individual segments of a time-line ('Smart Rendering') with the support of MPEG, and HDV. Segment Encoding function greatly reduces the time required to export the project, encoding only the edited segments and edited clips.
- DVD-authoring in the timeline
- Quick Titler software utility for the titration, in real time
- Multi-camera editing of up to eight different sources at one time
- High speed SD HDV and MPEG-2 export, with support for dual-core technology
- Direct-to-DVD export
- And much more
New features Grass Valley Canopus Edius 6:
New features in EDIUS 6 include:
- 10-bit editing support
- 2K/4K resolution support
- Free-shape mask filter
- 16 camera multicam editing
- Proxy mode workflow
- Canon XF format and EOS movie format support
- Exporting in AVCHD format to a media card
About Canopus Company, Ltd
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.