Hirens BootCD 11.2 x32/x64 with Keyboard Patch and USB Booting (12.08.2010) | 264MB
Hirens BootCD - an indispensable tool used by many computer technicians and system administrators. At one bootable CD contains dozens of the most popular programs and utilities for running DOS. These are utilities for working with hard drive, its recovery and diagnostic utility of diagnosis of all sites in a computer, file managers, utilities for the network, as well as many others. Hiren's BootCD eliminates the need to keep on hand dozens and dozens of options in what they can do.
Compatibility with Vista: complete
Compatible with Windows 7: full
Medicine: Not required
- CWShredder 2.19: Popular CoolWebSearch Trojan Remover tool
- ComboFix (07-08-2010): Designed to cleanup malware infections and restore settings modified by malware
- Dr.Web CureIt! Antivirus (07-08-2010): a free standalone anti-virus and anti-spyware on-demand scanner
- GMER 1.0.15: Hidden services, hidden registry, hidden file scanner, Rootkit Detector and Remover
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46 (07-08-2010): anti-malware application that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware
- Remove Fake Antivirus 1.66: a tool to remove virus / malwares which disguises itself to be an antivirus and produces fake alert / warnings and urge you to purchase a useless copy of the fake antivirus
- RootkitRevealer 1.7.1: Rootkit Revealer is an advanced patent-pending root kit detection utility
- SmitFraudFix 2.424: This removes Some of the popular Desktop Hijack malware (Windows Freeware).
- Spybot: Search & Destroy 1.6.2 (07-08-2010): Application to scan for spyware, adware, hijackers and other malicious software
- SpywareBlaster 4.3 (07-08-2010): Prevent the installation of spyware and other potentially unwanted software
- SuperAntispyware 4.41.1000 (07-08-2010): Remove Malware, Rootkits, Spyware, Adware, Worms, Parasites (a must have tool)
- 7-Zip 9.15b: File archiver with a high compression ratio Supports 7z, ARJ, BZIP2, CAB, CHM, CPIO, DEB, DMG, FAT, GZ, GZIP, HFS, IMA, IMG, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR , MSI, NSIS, NTFS, RAR, RPM, TAR, UDF, VHD, WIM, XAR, XZ, ZIP and Z formats.
- EasyUHA 1.0: GUI Tool to create and extract UHA Archives
- COPYR.DMA Build013: A Tool for making copies of hard disks with bad sectors
- Double Driver 3.0: Driver Backup and Restore tool
- Drive SnapShot 1.40: creates an exact Disk Image of your system into a file while windows is running
- DriveImage XML 2.14: backup any drive / partition to an image file, even if the drive is currently in use, a very good freeware alternative to Ghost / Acronis
- DriverBackup! 1.0.3: Another handy tool to backup drivers
- FastCopy 2.01: The Fastest Copy / Delete Software on Windows (Windows Freeware).
- G4L Ghost 4 Linux 0.34a: a hard disk and partition imaging and cloning tool similar to Norton Ghost
- GImageX 2.0.17: ImageX is used to backup / restore WIM images for Windows XP / Vista and Windows 7
- InfraRecorder 0.50: An Open source CD / DVD burning software, also create / burn. Iso images
- Partition Image: PartImage 0.6.9: supported filesystem includes Ext2, Ext3, Reiserfs, HFS, HPFS, JFS, Xfs, UFS, Fat16, Fat32 and NTFS
- Partition Saving 3.80: A tool to backup / restore partitions (SavePart.exe)
- Raw Copy 1.2: Useful tool to transfer the data directly from a faulty drive to another drive, built in data recovery function which will also attempt to recover data from bad sectors (Windows Freeware).
- RegBak 1.0: a light-weight and simple utility to create backups of Windows registry files
- SelfImage 184.108.40.206: to create image files of any mounted or unmounted hard disk partition
- ShadowCopy 1.00: Copy all your files and entire system: even if they are locked by Windows
- Smart Driver Backup 2.12: Easy backup of your Windows device drivers (also works from PE) (Windows Freeware).
- WhitSoft File Splitter 4.5a: a Small File Split / Join Tool
- XXClone 0.58.0: The simple way to clone a Windows disk to another disk, it makes a self-bootable clone of Windows system disk
BIOS / CMOS Tools
-! BIOS 3.20: a powerfull utility for bios and cmos
- Award DMI Configuration Utility 2.43: DMI Configuration utility for modifying / viewing the MIDF contents
- BIOS Cracker 5.0: BIOS password remover (cmospwd) .
- BIOS Utility 1.35.0: BIOS Informations, password, beep codes and more
- CMOS 0.93: CMOS Save / Restore Tool
- DISKMAN4: a powerful all in one utility
- Kill CMOS: a tiny utility to wipe cmos
- UniFlash 1.40: bios flash utility
Browsers / File Managers
- 7-Zip File Manager: 7-Zip is a popular open source file archiver designed for Microsoft Windows
- Dos Command Center 5.1: Classic dos-based file manager
- Dos Navigator 6.4.0: Dos File Manager, Norton Commander clone but has much more features
- Explore2fs 1.08b: GUI explorer tool for accessing linux ext2 and ext3 filesystems under windows
- FastLynx 2.0: Dos file manager with Pc to Pc file transfer capability
- File Maven 3.5: an advanced Dos file manager with high speed PC-to-PC file transfers via serial or parallel cable
- File Wizard 1.35: a file manager: colored files, drag and drop copy, move, delete etc
- Mini Windows 98: Can run from Ram Drive, with ntfs support, 7-Zip, Disk Defragmenter, Notepad / RichText Editor, Image Viewer,. Avi. Mpg. Divx. Xvid Movie Player, etc .. (Windows Commercial).
- Mini Windows Xp: Portable Windows Xp that runs from CD / USB / Ram Drive, with Network and SATA support
- Opera Web Browser 9.27: One of the fastest, smallest and smartest full-featured web browser
- Total Commander 7.55a: A file manager similar to the Windows Explorer features side-by-side file-browsing panes, built-in FTP, archive management, file search / compare / synchronize and more
- Volkov Commander 4.99: Dos File Manager with LongFileName / ntfs support (Similar to Norton Commander)
- CCleaner 2.34.1200: Crap Cleaner is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool
- CleanUp! 4.5.2: Removes junk files from all user profiles that accumulate over time and litter your hard drive
- Data Shredder 1.0: A tool to Erase disk and files (also wipe free space) securely
- Delete Doctor 2.2: Delete Files that are hard to delete, Option to delete on reboot or via UNC Name
- MyUninstaller 1.66: Alternative to the standard add / remove control panel module
- SpaceMonger 1.4: keeping track of the free space on your computer
- WinDirStat 220.127.116.11: a disk usage statistics viewer and cleanup tool for Windows
Editors / Viewers
- HxD 18.104.22.168: Hex Editor provides tools to inspect and edit files, main memory, disks / disk images
- IrfanView 4.27: A free Image Viewer / Editor / Converter and Optimizer
- Picture Viewer 1.94: Picture viewer for dos, supports more then 40 filetypes
- QuickView Pro 2.58: movie viewer for dos, supports many format including divx
- SumatraPDF 1.1: a free, open source, lightweight PDF Reader for Microsoft Windows
- AlternateStreamView 1.15: View / Copy / Delete hidden NTFS Alternate Data Streams
- EditBINI 1.01: to Edit boot.ini on NTFS Partition
- FileDisk Mount Tool 25: to mount ISO / BIN / NRG / MDF / IMA / IMG images on windows
- NTFS Access 2.1: Set NTFS permissions recursively and full access rights to a folder / file owner
- NTFS Dos 3.02: to read-only access ntfs partitions from Dos
- NTFS4Dos 1.9: to read and write ntfs partitions from Dos
- NewSID 4.10: utility that changes the security ID (SID) for Windows NT, 2000 and XP
- Virtual Floppy Drive 2.1: enables you to create and mount a virtual floppy drive on your NT/2000/XP/Vista
Hard Disk Tools
- Active Kill Disk 4.1.2393: Securely overwrites and destroys all data on physical drive
- Darik's Boot and Nuke (DBAN) 1.0.7: Completely deletes the contents of any hard disk it can detect
- DiskView 2.4: to view graphical map of your disk, allowing you to check where a file is located or, by clicking on a cluster, seeing which file occupies it
- ExcelStor's ESTest 4.50: ExcelStor hard disk diagnostic utility
- Fujitsu HDD Diagnostic Tool 7.00: to check IDE drives for possible defects / problems
- Fujitsu IDE Low Level Format 1.0: Low Level Format Tool for Fujitsu Drives
- Gateway GwScan 5.12: Gateway hard drive diagnostic utility
- HDAT2 4.53-the main function is testing and repair (regenerates) bad sectors for detected devices. A freeware alternative of HDD Regenerator
- HDD Erase 4.0: Secure erase using a special feature built into most newer hard drives
- Hard Disk Sentinel 1.00.5: Hard Disk health, performance and temperature monitoring tool
- IBM Hitachi Drive Fitness Test 4.16: quickly and reliably tests SCSI, IDE and SATA drives
- IBM Hitachi Feature Tool 2.15: allows you to control some of the features of the the HDD
- MHDD 4.6: Precise diagnostic of the mechanical part of a drive, perform Low-level format, Bad Sector Sepair, access raw sectors, manage SMART (SMART) and other drive parameters such as acoustic management, security, Host Protected Area, etc
- Maxtor Low Level Formatter 1.1: Maxtor's Low Level Format Utility works on any harddrive
- Maxtor PowerMax 4.23: designed to perform diagnostic read / write verifications on Maxtor / Quantum hard drives
- Maxtor amset utility 4.0: Utility for changing Acoustic Management on the hard drives
- Samsung Disk Diagnose (SHDIAG) 1.28: to diagnose the disk when suspected to have failures
- Samsung ESTOOL 3.00g: Drive Diagnostic, Automatic Acoustic Management, Enable / Disable SMART etc
- Samsung HDD Utility (HUTIL) 2.10: The Drive Diagnostic Utility
- SeaTools for Dos: GUI 2.21 Text 1.10 versions to test Seagate or Maxtor Parallel ATA (PATA and IDE) and Serial ATA (SATA) interface disc drives
- SmartUDM 2.00: Hard Disk Drive S.M.A.R.T. Viewer
- Toshiba Hard Disk Diagnostic 2.00b: Toshiba hard drive diagnostic utility
- ViVard 1.0: HDD low-level diagnostics, Surface test with remap, SMART-attributes etc
- Victoria 3.33e and 3.52rus: a freeware program for low-level HDD diagnostics
- Victoria 4.46: Universal program for testing storage devices
- WDClear 1.30: Restore / Erases the drive back to a factory condition
- Western Digital Data Lifeguard Tools 1.21: to perform drive identification, diagnostics, and repairs on most WD drives (Windows Freeware).
- Western Digital Data Lifeguard Tools 11.2: for the installation of Western Digital EIDE Hard Drives (Dos Freeware).
- Western Digital Diagnostics (DLGDIAG) 5.04f: to quickly and efficiently verify the status of the drive (Dos Freeware).
MBR (Master Boot Record) Tools
- BellaVista 22.214.171.124: Formerly BCD Editor with lots of options to configure Windows for a developer (Windows Freeware).
- Boot Partition 2.60: add Partition in the Windows NT/2000/XP Multi-boot loader (Dos Freeware).
- BootFix Utility: Run this utility if you get 'Invalid system disk' message (Dos Freeware).
- BootICE 0.78: a boot sector manipulation utility (Windows Freeware).
- BootSect 6.0.6: Boot Sector Manipulation Tool, This tool replaces FixFAT.exe and FixNTFS.exe (Windows Freeware).
- DiskMan 4.2: all in one tool for cmos, bios, bootrecord and more (Windows / Dos Freeware).
- Grub4Dos installer 1.1: an universal boot loader GRUB for DOS installer (Windows Freeware).
- HDHacker 1.4: Load / Save / View MBR and BootSector from a physical / logical drive (Windows Freeware).
- MBR SAVE / RESTORE 2.1: BootSave and BootRest tools to save / restore MBR (Dos Freeware).
- MBR Utility 1.05: to manipulate a drive's master boot record (MBR) via the command line (Windows / Dos Freeware).
- MBRTool 2.3.200: backup, verify, restore, edit, refresh, remove, display, re-write and more (Dos Freeware).
- MBRWizard 3.0.65: Directly update and modify the Master Boot Record (Windows / Dos Freeware).
- MBRWork 1.08: a utility to perform some common and uncommon MBR functions (Dos Freeware).
- MbrFix 1.3: to backup, restore, fix the boot code in the MBR (Windows / Dos Freeware).
- MemDisk 4.02: to allow booting legacy operating systems, floppy images, hard disk images and some ISO images (Linux Freeware).
- PLoP Boot Manager 5.0.10: a small program to boot different operating systems harddisk, floppy, CD / DVD or from USB, it can boot from an USB / CD / DVD even without BIOS support (Linux Freeware).
- Smart Boot Manager 3.7.1: a multi boot manager (Dos Freeware).
- Grub4dos 2010-08-04: an universal boot loader based on GNU GRUB, can boot off DOS / LINUX or via Windows boot manager / syslinux / lilo or from MBR / CD, builtin BIOS disk emulation (Linux Freeware).
- Isolinux 4.02: a boot loader for Linux/i386 that operates off ISO 9660/El Torito CD-ROMs in 'no emulation' mode (Linux Freeware).
Ms Dos Tools
- 1394 Firewire Support: 1394 Firewire Drivers for Dos (Dos Freeware).
- ASUSTeK USB Driver 3: ASUS USB CD-ROM Device Driver Version 1.00 (Dos Freeware).
- Collection of dos utilities: extract.exe pkzip.exe pkunzip.exe lha.exe gzip.exe uharcd.exe imgExtrc.exe xcopy.exe diskcopy.com mouse.com undelete.com edit.com fdisk.exe fdisk2.exe fdisk3. exe lf.exe delpart.exe wipe.com zap.com format.com deltree.exe more.com find.exe hex.exe debug.exe split.exe mem.exe attrib.com sys.com smartdrv.exe xmsdsk.exe killer . exe share.exe scandisk.exe guest.exe doskey.exe duse.exe move.exe setver.exe intersvr.exe interlnk.exe loadlin.exe lfndos.exe doslfn.com and more (Dos Commercial).
- Interlnk support at COM1/LPT1: to access another computer from COM / LPT port (Dos Freeware).
- SATA Support: SATA Driver (gcdrom.sys) and JMicron JMB361 (xcdrom.sys) for Dos (Dos Freeware).
- SCSI Support: SCSI Drivers for Dos (Dos Freeware).
- USB CD-Rom Driver 1: Standard usb_cd.sys driver for cd drive (Dos Freeware).
- Universal USB Driver 2: Panasonic v2.20 ASPI Manager for USB mass storage (Dos Freeware).
- Angry IP Scanner 2.21: Scan IP addresses in any range as well as any their ports (Windows Freeware).
- CurrPorts 1.82: displays the list of all currently opened TCP and UDP ports on your computer (Windows Freeware).
- Network Password Recovery 1.24: Recover Windows XP / Vista network passwords / Credentials file (Windows Freeware).
- PuTTY 0.60: a free and open source terminal emulator application which can act as a client for the SSH and Telnet (Windows Freeware).
- SmartSniff 1.63: Network monitoring utility that allows you to capture TCP / IP packets that pass through your network adapter (Windows Freeware).
- TCPView 3.02: Lists TCP and UDP endpoints, including the Local / Remote addresses of TCP connections (Windows Freeware).
- XP TCP / IP Repair 1.0: Repair your Windows XP Winsock and TCP / IP registry errors (Windows Freeware).
- Defraggler 1.21.209: to defrag your entire hard drive or individual files (Windows Freeware).
- JkDefrag 3.36: Free disk defragment and optimize utility for Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7 (Windows Freeware).
- NT Registry Optimizer 1.1j: Registry Optimization for Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista (Windows Freeware).
- PageDfrg 2.32: System file Defragmenter For NT/2k/XP (Windows Freeware).
- Bulk Rename Utility 126.96.36.199: Rename multiple files, change timestamps and rename using EXIF data with the click of a button (Windows Freeware).
- Fix NTLDR is missing: Fix 'NTLDR is missing, Press any key to restart' for Windows Xp (Dos Freeware).
- HBCD Customizer 1.3: HBCDCustomizer.exe is a GUI tool to create custom iso images of Hiren's BootCD (Windows Freeware).
- Mini Linux: Recovery is Possible Linux (RIPLinux 10.7) kernel 2.6.34 contains afftools, aria2, beaver, cdrtools, clamav, curl, ddrescue, dump / restore, emelfm2, encfs, epdfview, extundelete, fsarchiver, grub2, hdparm, isomaster , lftp, lynx, lzip, mtpaint, ntfs-3g, openssh, partclone, partimage, pccmoscleaner, pcdiskeraser, pcmanfm, pcloginnow, pcregedit, pidgin, qemu, reiserfsck, rdup, safecopy, smbclient, sylpheed, syslinux, truecrypt, tar, tmux , wiper, xfburn, xfprot, xterm and more (Linux Freeware).
- SearchMyFiles 1.50: Alternative to 'Search For Files And Folders' module of Windows + Duplicates Search (Windows Freeware).
- Universal TCP / IP Network 6.5: MSDOS Network Client to connect via TCP / IP to a Microsoft based network. The network can either be a peer-to-peer or a server based network, it contains 98 different network card drivers (Dos Freeware).
- Fat32 Formatter GUI 1.01: Windows XP cannot format a volume bigger than 32GB with FAT32 (Windows Freeware).
- GParted Partition Editor 0.6.2: to create, copy, paste, delete, hide, resize or move partitions without losing data, a good freeware alternative to Partition Magic (Linux Freeware).
- Partition Table Editor 8.0: Partition Table and Boot Record Editor (Dos Freeware).
- Partition Wizard Home Edition 5.0: Free Partition Magic Alternative, Partition Resize / Move / Copy / Create / Delete / Format / Convert, Explore, etc (Windows Freeware).
- Ranish Partition Manager 2.44: a boot manager and hard disk partitioner (Dos Freeware).
- SPecial Fdisk 2000.03v: SPFDISK is a partition tool (Dos Freeware).
- Smart Fdisk 2.05: a simple harddisk partition manager (Dos Freeware).
- Super Fdisk 1.0: Create, delete, format partitions drives without destroying data (Dos Freeware).
- The Partition Resizer 1.3.4: move and resize your partitions in one step (Dos Freeware).
- USB Format Tool: Format / make bootable any USB flash drive to FAT, FAT32, or NTFS partition (Windows Freeware).
- EXtended Fdisk 0.9.3: XFDISK allows easy partition creation and edition (Dos Freeware).
- ATAPWD 1.2: Hard Disk Password Utility (Dos Freeware).
- Asterisk Logger 1.04: Reveal passwords hidden behind asterisk characters (Windows Freeware).
- Autologon 3.0: Enables you to easily configure Windows' built-in autologon mechanism, so you don't have to wait on the login screen (Windows Freeware).
- Content Advisor Password Remover 1.01: It Removes Content Advisor Password from Internet Explorer (Windows Freeware).
- IE PassView 1.20: It allows you to view username and passwords saved by Internet Explorer (Windows Freeware).
- Kon-Boot 1.1: to bypass Login Password of Windows (32bit, any password) and Linux login as kon-usr (Linux Freeware).
- LicenseCrawler 0.0.42: find the license keys and serial numbers of your programs (Windows Freeware).
- Mail PassView 1.65: Recovers mail passwords of Outlook Express, MS Outlook, IncrediMail, Eudora, etc (Windows Freeware).
- MessenPass 1.30: A password recovery tool that reveals the passwords of several instant messangers (Windows Freeware).
- NTPWD: utility to reset windows nt/2000/xp administrator / user password (Dos Freeware).
- Offline NT Password Changer 2010-06-27: utility to reset / unlock windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 administrator / user password (Linux Freeware).
- PST (Outlook) Password Recovery 1.12: Small utility that recovers lost password of Outlook. PST (Personal Folders) file (Windows Freeware).
- Password Renew 1.1: Utility to set / reset windows passwords (Windows Freeware).
- PasswordFox 1.20: Allows you to view the user names and passwords stored by Mozilla Firefox Web browser (Windows Freeware).
- ProduKey 1.42: Recovers lost the product key of your Windows / Office (Windows Freeware).
- SniffPass 1.11: A password monitoring tool that listens to your network, capture the passwords that pass through your network adapter, it works on POP3, IMAP4, SMTP, FTP, and HTTP protocols and recovers lost Web / FTP / Email passwords (Windows Freeware ).
- WinKeyFinder 1.73: Allows you to View and Change Windows XP/2003 Product Keys, backup and restore activation related files, backup Microsoft Office 97, 2000 SP2, XP/2003 keys etc (Windows Freeware).
- WindowsGate 1.1: Enables / Disables Windows logon password validation (Windows Freeware).
- WirelessKeyView 1.34: Recovers all wireless network keys (WEP / WPA) stored in your computer by WZC Wireless Zero Configuration (Windows Freeware).
- XP Key Reader 2.7: Can decode the XP-key on Local or Remote systems (Windows Freeware).
- Dependency Walker 2.2: Checks for missing / invalid DLL / modules / functions for any exe / dll / ocx / sys (Windows Freeware).
- IB Process Manager 1.04: a little process manager for 9x/2k, shows dll info etc (Windows Freeware).
- OpenedFilesView 1.46: View opened / locked files in your system, sharing violation issues (Windows Freeware).
- Pocket KillBox 188.8.131.528: can be used to get rid of files that stubbornly refuse to allow you to delete them (Windows Freeware).
- Process Explorer 12.04: shows you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded (Windows Freeware).
- Process Monitor 2.91: to monitor real-time file system, Registry and process / thread activity, This tool replaces Filemon and Regmon (Windows Freeware).
- ProcessActivityView 1.11: Detailed process access information read / write / opened files etc (Windows Freeware).
- Unlocker 1.9.0: This tool can delete file / folder when you get this message: Cannot delete file: Access is denied, The file is in use by another program etc (Windows Freeware).
- DiskDigger 0.8.3.176: Undelete and recover lost photos, videos, music, documents and other formats from your hard drive, memory cards and USB flash drives (Windows Freeware).
- Partition Find and Mount 2.31: Partition Find and Mount software is designed to find lost or deleted partitions (Windows Freeware).
- PartitionRecovery 1.0: A freeware tool to recover accidentally deleted partitions (Windows Freeware).
- PhotoRec 6.12b: Tool to Recover File and pictures from Dos / Windows / Linux (Windows / Dos Freeware).
- Recuva 1.38.504: Restore deleted files from Hard Drive, Digital Camera Memory Card, usb mp3 player etc (Windows Freeware).
- Restoration 3.2.13: a tool to recover deleted files (Windows Freeware).
- Smart Partition Recovery 3.3: Find Lost NTFS partitions and restore them back (Windows Freeware).
- SoftPerfect File Recovery 1.2: to restore accidentally deleted files from hard drive, USB flash drives, CF and SD memory cards (Windows Freeware).
- TestDisk 6.12b: Tool to check and undelete partition from Dos / Windows / Linux (Windows / Dos Freeware).
- Unstoppable Copier 4.4: Allows you to copy files from disks with problems such as bad sectors, scratches or that just give errors when reading data (Windows Freeware).
- ERUNT 1.1j: The Emergency Recovery Utility NT Registry Backup and Restore for Windows NT/2000/2003/XP (Windows Freeware).
- Fix HDC: Fix the Hard Drive Controller when replacing your motherboard on an XP system (Windows Freeware).
- Glary Registry Repair 184.108.40.2062: an advanced registry cleaner that allows you to safely scan, clean, and repair registry problems (Windows Freeware).
- RegFromApp 1.21: Monitors / exports the Registry changes made by the selected application (Windows Freeware).
- RegScanner 1.82: Tool to find / search in the Registry of Windows (Windows Freeware).
- RegShot 1.8.2: a registry compare utility that allows you to quickly take a snapshot of your registry and then compare it with a second one: done after doing system changes or installing a new software product (Windows Freeware).
- Registry Editor PE 0.9c: Easy editing of remote registry hives and user profiles (Windows Freeware).
- Registry Restore Wizard 1.0.4: Restores a corrupted system registry from Xp System Restore (Windows Freeware).
- Registry Viewer 4.2: Registry Viewer / Editor for Win9x/Me/NT/2K/XP (Dos Freeware).
Remote Control Tools
- TeamViewer 5.0.8703: Access any remote computer via Internet just like sitting in front of it, even through firewalls (Windows Freeware).
- TightVNC 2.0.2: Cross-platform Remote Desktop Software to view / control remote pc with mouse and keyboard (Windows Freeware).
- DiskCryptor 0.9: High speed disk encryption tool to encrypt all disk / partitions, including the system partition encryption support (Windows Freeware).
- TrueCrypt 7.0: On-the-fly Linux / Windows disk encryption tool, can create a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mount it as a real disk, can also encrypt an entire HDD / Partition / USB Drive (Windows Freeware).
- Autoruns 10.02: Displays All the entries from startup folder, Run, RunOnce, and other Registry keys, Explorer shell extensions, toolbars, browser helper objects, Winlogon notifications, auto-start services, Scheduled Tasks, Winsock, LSA Providers, Remove Drivers and much more which helps to remove nasty spyware / adware and viruses (Windows Freeware).
- HijackThis 2.0.4: a general homepage hijackers detector and remover and more (Windows Freeware).
- Silent Runners Revision 61: A free script that helps detect spyware, malware and adware in the startup process (Windows Freeware).
- Startup Control Panel 2.8: a tool to edit startup programs (Windows Freeware).
- Startup Monitor 1.02: it notifies you when any program registers itself to run at system startup (Windows Freeware).
System Information Tools
- Astra 5.46: Advanced System info Tool and Reporting Assistant (Dos Freeware).
- BlueScreenView 1.27: Scans minidump files for BSOD (blue screen of death) crash information (Windows Freeware).
- CPU Identification utility 1.18 -CHKCPU. EXE Detailed information on CPU (Dos Freeware).
- CPU-Z 1.55: It gathers information on some of the main devices of your system (Windows Freeware).
- CTIA CPU Information 2.7: another CPU information tool (Dos Freeware).
- Drive Temperature 1.0: Hard Disk Drive temperature meter (Windows Freeware).
- GPU-Z 0.4.4: A lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU (Windows Freeware).
- HDTune 2.55: Hard disk benchmarking and information tool (Windows Freeware).
- HWiNFO 5.5.0: a powerful system information utility (Dos Freeware).
- Navratil Software System Information 0.60.38: High-end professional system information tool (Dos Freeware).
- PC Wizard 2010.1.94: Powerful system information / benchmark utility designed especially for detection of hardware (Windows Freeware).
- PCI 32 Sniffer 1.4 (07-08-2010): device information tool which is similar to unknown devices (Windows Freeware).
- PCI and AGP info Tool (07-08-2010): The PCI System information and Exploration tool (Dos Freeware).
- SIW 2010.7.14: Gathers detailed information about your system properties and settings (Windows Freeware).
- Speccy 1.03.162: an advanced System Information tool for your PC (Windows Freeware).
- SysChk 2.46: Find out exactly what is under the hood of your PC (Dos Freeware).
- System Analyser 5.3w: View extensive information about your hardware (Dos Freeware).
- USBDeview 1.75: View / Uninstall all installed / connected USB devices on your system (Windows Freeware).
- UnknownDevices 1.4.20 (07-08-2010): helps you find what those unknown devices in Device Manager really are (Windows Freeware).
- Update Checker 1.037: scans your computer for installed software and checks for newer releases on FileHippo (Windows Freeware).
- Bart's Stuff Test 5.1.4: Long term heavy stress testing storage devices (Windows Freeware).
- CPU / Video / Disk Performance Test 5.7: a tool to test cpu, video, and disk (Dos Freeware).
- Disk Speed 1.0: Hard Disk Drive Speed Testing Tool (Windows Freeware).
- H2testw 1.4: Check your USB Flash memory cards, internal / external hard drives and network drives for errors with this tool (Windows Freeware).
- HDD Scan 3.3: HDDScan is a Low-level HDD diagnostic tool, it scans surface find bad sectors etc (Windows Freeware).
- IsMyLcdOK (Monitor Test) 1.02: Allows you to test CRT / LCD / TFT screens for dead pixels and diffective screens (Windows Freeware).
- MemTest 1.0: a Memory Testing Tool (Windows Freeware).
- Memtest86 + 4.10: PC Memory Test (Linux Freeware).
- S & M Stress Test 1.9.1: cpu / hdd / memory benchmarking and information tool, including temperatures / fan speeds / voltages (Windows Freeware).
- System Speed Test 4.78: it tests CPU, harddrive, ect (Dos Freeware).
- Test Hard Disk Drive 1.0: a tool to test Hard Disk Drive (Dos Freeware).
- Video Memory Stress Test 1.7.116: a tool to thoroughly test your video RAM for errors and faults (Windows Freeware).
- Windows Memory Diagnostic: a RAM Test tool (Windows Freeware).
- Dial a Fix 0.60.0.24: Fix errors and problems with COM / ActiveX object errors and missing registry entries, Automatic Updates, SSL, HTTPS, and Cryptography service (signing / verification) issues, Reinstall internet explorer etc. comes with the policy scanner (Windows Freeware).
- Disable Autorun: A small tweak which disables processing of autorun.inf to protect your PC from usb autorun viruses (Windows Freeware).
- Disable Compress Old Files: This registry tweak is useful when Disk Cleanup Tool Stops Responding While Compressing Old Files (Windows Freeware).
- EzPcFix 220.127.116.11: Helpful tool when trying to remove viruses, spyware, and malware (Windows Freeware).
- InstalledCodec 1.15: Disable / Enable Installed Codec drivers and DirectShow filters (Windows Freeware).
- KeyTweak 2.3.0: a program to Remap Keyboard Layout, you can even customize a broken key to an unused key (Windows Freeware).
- Protect a Drive from Autorun Virus: Protect your pen drive from being infected when you plug it in an infected PC (Windows Freeware).
- RRT: Remove Restrictions Tool 3.0: to Re-enable Ctrl + Alt + Del, Folder Options and Registry tools etc (Windows Freeware).
- RemoveWGA 1.2: Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications Removal tool (Windows Freeware).
- Shell Extensions Manager (ShellExView) 1.47: An excellent tool to View and Manage all installed Context-menu/Shell extensions (Windows Freeware).
- ShellMenuNew 1.01: View / Change the list of all menu items in the 'New' submenu of Windows Explorer (Windows Freeware).
- Show Hidden Devices: Device Manager hides nonpresent devices that are not physically present in the system, but still have configuration information in the Registry (Windows Freeware).
- TweakUI 2.10: This PowerToy gives you access to system settings that are not exposed in Windows Xp (Windows Freeware).
- Ultimate Windows Tweaker 2.1: A TweakUI Utility for tweaking and optimizing Windows Vista (Windows Freeware).
- Write Protect USB Devices: Tweak your PC to make USB Pen Drive, Memory Card or Thumb Drive as Read Only (Windows Freeware).
- Xp-AntiSpy 3.97.9: it tweaks some Windows XP functions, and disables some unneeded Windows services quickly (Windows Freeware).
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.